Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Sorry, but I barely wanted to watch this once, let alone three times. The drawings are high quality (except the ones from one artist, which is good value with a collaboration this big), but nothing else really is. Not the jokes (at least not consistently), not the animation (which is basically just the puppetheads bouncing to signal the viewer who is even talking), not even the voices. In some of the segments, the two dudes have the exact same voice. It also dragged out for too long. You should've been more selective with the jokes and make this with a more watchable length.
No disrespect to the artists, but this could've been better.

The Men From Mars The Men From Mars

The hottest music video since Satisfaction.

BIZARRE ADVENTURE TIME BIZARRE ADVENTURE TIME

The whole thing could've used a little more inbetweens to make the action more fluid, but it was generally well done and it was fun to watch.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

I couldn't finish it because I always get caught in the dog chase scene, but it was good up until then. The branch-shaking at the wasps was pretty annoying (I generally dislike the mouse-shaking minigames). Other than that, good game, I like the open world and the strategic possibilities with the different items.